Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Fall Has Sprung!

In celebration of the first day of the best season, we decided to have a Fall feast. This was especially cool since there isn't really a Fall here in Utah. Well there kind of is, but its nothing like a good old West Virginia Fall. So Hanna made this Gypsy Soup, which totally looked and tasted like Fall and a pumpkin pie to help us store up fat for the long winter that awaits us.



Aside from eating good food, everything else is going well with us too. Hanna is working at a preschool at the U, and is enjoying it for the most part, except for when she has to change diapers and is thanked profusely by the kid the whole time for "changing my stinky diaper." Chris's school is going well. He spends almost all day staring at a screen or a book and can feel his 20/20 vision slowly depreciating.

5 comments:

Em said...

Yummy!!!! Is that home made pumpkin pie? Yummm..... We should have Heather throw a Halloween party with all of the gang! It would be a lot of fun!

the king of town said...

So I'm confused as to who is writing this blog. Is there some third party you're hiring to post these things, because the writer never uses the first person and refers to both 'Hanna' and 'Chris.' In whose voice am I to read this? Is it Hanna's girly voice, or Chris' girly voice?
Also, Spring--sprung, Fall--fallen. Who taught this third party how to write? Chris and Hanna, you're not getting your money's worth. I offer you my services. Free. And would it kill you to call me some time?

Coty said...

Oh yummy, I'm getting into the fall spirit myself!
and food is the BEST way to do it ;P

Jen, Jenny, Jennifer said...

Wow Hanna, I'm impressed. It all looks so yummy!

Vallen Family said...

That looks so good. And the previous poster made Ben and I laugh.